RARE BEER ROUNDUP
SATURDAY | SEPTEMBER 17 | NOON TAPPING | 21+ | FREE
To kick off Craft Beer Week and celebrate Kentuckiana’s booming craft beer scene Saturday, September 17th, we are tapping some very epic, very unique stashed away kegs for our Rare Beer Roundup! The party will feature seven of our rarest beers, with many that have never been tapped before at the Jeffersonville location! All beers will be tapped at noon, so get here while they last!
THE 7 RARE BEER ROUNDUP BREWS:
- Triple Smoke Pogue's Run Porter: (5.5% ABV | 34 IBU) Pogue's Run Porter aged in Corsair Triple Smoke whiskey barrels
- King Sandman: (12% ABV | 44 IBU) Belgian Dark Stong aged in wine barrels with two strains of Brett (brux and trios) to add an extra layer of complexity. This beer is like no other Flat12 brew!
- Brandy Ninja: (4.3% ABV | 26 IBU) Naptown Ninja American Wheat Ale aged in brandy barrels.
- Port Walk: (5.3% | 40 IBU) Walkabout Pale Ale aged in port wine barrels.
- Beermooda: (5.0% | 29 IBU) Rum Barrel Aged Lacto Milk Stout
- Celia: (5.8% ABV | 40 IBU) Wine barrel aged Walkabout Pale Ale. Fruity on the nose, funky on the finish..
- Galaxy Busta: (4.7% | 51 IBU) Busta Rye Pale Ale aged in Galaxy whiskey barrels. An easy drinking session beer, brewed with 25% Rye Malt in combination with Crystal Barley Malt for a smooth and spicy malt character in a copper colored pale ale hopped with Sorachi Ace, Motuka, and Simcoe for a full bouquet of lemon and citrus hop flavor. Slightly tart. Slightly funky.
FULL TAP LIST TO BE ANNOUNCED CLOSER TO THE EVENT