SATURDAY | APRIL 30th | 12PM | 21+ | FREE
To kick off Derby week and celebrate Louisville’s rich bourbon history, April 30th, we are having a Whiskey & Bourbon Barrel-Aged Beer Bonanza! The party will feature some of our rarest bourbon barrel and whiskey barrel aged beers, including a special release of the epic, VERY rare 23 year Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout, Pinko! 23. Pinko! 23 is fondly known around Flat12 as the Unicorn of beers. Most people don’t have a chance to try Pappy Van Winkle 23, let alone drink a beer aged in its barrel.
Here it is, the full lineup of beers for the Bonanza:
WHISKEY BARREL-AGED BEER LINEUP
- Pinko! 23- 23 year Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon Barrel Aged “Unicorn of Beers”
- Rye Pinko- Rye barrel-aged Russian Imperial Stout
- Dead Milkman- Spiced whiskey barrel aged Lactomatic Milk Stout
- Korova- Lacto-Matic Milk Stout aged in Corsair Razputin Russian Imperial Stout 5 Whiskey barrels.
- V.O. Gordo- Old ale aged in bourbon barrels.
- The Ryeth- The Twelfth black barleywine aged in a rye barrel.
- Rye BBD- An Imperial Stout aged in Willett Rye Whiskey Barrels
- Dead Bear: Pinko! Russian Imperial Stout Aged In Four Roses Bourbon Barrels
- Irish Rose: Irish Red Ale Aged In Four Roses Bourbon Barrels
ADDITIONAL BARREL-AGED VARIETIES:
- Tequila Half Cycle: Half Cycle IPA aged in Tequila Barrels
- Ber Mooda: Rum Barrel Aged Lacto Milk Stout
- Dó Dhéag: Dry Irish Stout
- The Twelfth: Black Barley Wine
- Nunmoere Black IPA
- Lacto-Matic Milk Stout
- Langton’s Irish Red Ale
- Walkabout Pale Ale
- Half Cycle IPA
- Upside Down Blonde
- Pogue’s Run Porter
BOURBON BARREL BEER BONANZA