DORMAN STREET BLOCK PARTY
PRESENTED BY FLAT12 BIERWERKS & SMOKING GOOSE MEATERY
SATURDAY | AUGUST 11 | 12P-6P | ALL AGES | FREE
Saturday, August 11, don't miss this celebration in the fast-growing Holy Cross Neighborhood at the First Annual Dorman Street Block Party presented by Flat12 Bierwerks and Smoking Goose Meatery!
Guests are invited to a fun-filled, all ages summer block party with 35+ Indiana Grown vendors, local food, beer, wine and whiskey, a BBQ competition hosted by Smoking Goose Meatery, live music and family friendly activities in the Holy Cross Neighborhood on Dorman Street.
Some highlights of the celebration include:
- BBQ Competition hosted by Smoking Goose with GOMEZ BBQ, Wild Boar BBQ, and Black Metal BBQ
- 35+ Indiana Grown Vendor Marketplace
- Live Music
- Local beer from Flat12, Indiana wine from Owen Valley winery, and craft spirits from West Fork Whiskey Co.
- Family friendly activities, face painting, & lawn games
- The biggest Smoking Goose Meat Sale ever with concierge service
The event wouldn't be possible without support from Indiana Grown, Holy Cross Neighborhood, Dorman Street businesses, Hoagies and Hops, Spotts Garden Service, Little Doc's Architectural Salvage & Antiques, and King Dough.
The event will take place on the 400 block of Dorman Street between Michigan and New York.
Bring the family to one of Indy's hottest neighborhoods and enjoy all the best the city has to offer!
For media requests, contact:
Flat12 Bierwerks - Marketing & Events Director