WHAT WILL YOU BREW?
Have you ever wanted to be the mad scientist and mastermind behind creating the next great craft beer? As you may be aware, Flat12 Bierwerks recently changed up their look in a big way. With our new bottles and packaging hitting shelves, we’re celebrating the launch with a contest that will give one lucky Flat12 fan the chance to brew and name their very own small batch beer in collaboration with Flat12. This contest is open to ALL, not just home brewers. Flat12 brewer, EZ will show you the way!
All you have to do to enter is post a selfie with any of our newly packaged brews with the hashtag #RevvedUpBeer. Then you will automatically be entered into the contest to create your very own small batch beer in collaboration and under the guidance of Flat12 Gallon Series Brewer, EZ. The contest will start on Monday, January 25th and run until Monday, March 7th. We will pick a winner at random on Tuesday, March 8th, then celebrate your limited small batch beer release with a special tapping party at the Flat12 taproom of your choice - Indianapolis or Kentuckiana.
Rules and Terms:
- The contest is free to enter, just use the hashtag #revvedupbeer and post a selfie with any of the newly packaged Half Cycle IPA, Upside Down Blonde, Walkabout Pale Ale, or Pogue's Run Porter.
- You must follow the Twitter or Instagram account @flat12bierwerks.
- The contest will run from January 25th-March 7th.
- The winner will be contacted and announced March 8th.
- Flat12 will not cover travel costs or accommodations.
- The final beer recipe must be designed with and approved by the Flat12 brewer.
- Winner must be 21+ with valid ID and is required to sign a waiver.
- Winner must coordinate date and time of brew with Flat12 brewers according to Flat12's production schedule.
- The tapping event date and time will be determined post-production according to Flat12's beer release schedule.
- Winner will receive a $25 gift card to be used on the day of the tapping event.